AeroShell Fluid 3 is a US and British Military approved general purpose mineral lubricating oil with good low temperature characteristics and a low freezing point. Fluid 3 is also inhibited against oxidation and corrosion.
AeroShell Fluid 3 is recommended for general lubrication of aircraft parts that require a light oil, eg. hinges, pivot joints, shaft joints, linkages pins and bearings, pulleys, cables, camera mechanisms, radio and radar gear and instruments. Fluid 3 is a relative low viscosity product with good resistance to evaporation which is normally applied by means of an oil can or brush.
AeroShell Fluid 3 Benefits:
- Good low temperature properties for ease of application
- Good Resistance to evaporations
- Provides protection against corrosion and oxidation.
- AeroShell Fluid 3 is US and British Military approved.
Specifications & Approvals
- US: MIL-L-7870B
- British: DEF STAN 91-47
- NATO: O-142
- Joint Service Designation: OM-12